ACC Application for Provisional / Show Registration
American Coton Club Provisional / Show Registration Requirements:
- Coton is under one year of age or has not yet completed ACC Health Testing Requirements.
- If your Coton was bred by an ACC COE Breeder you will need the Litter Registration Number. Your ACC Breeder will furnish you with the needed information. All litters of COE Breeders must be registered.
- If your Coton was not bred by an ACC COE Breeder you must submit the pedigree of your Coton or pedigrees of the Sire and Dam. You may email those records to the ACC Registrar.
- Registries accepted for ACC registration are FCI, USACTC, CFC (or UKC if pedigree can be verified).
- After one year of age the Coton's Provisional/Show pedigree is eligible to be changed to a Breedable pedigree at no additional cost provided the Coton has met ACC Health Testing Program requirements.
- Submit payment of $30.00 for a Provisional/Show pedigree.