Links for Coton Fanciers
What's available on the World Wide Web?
- American Coton Club Blog
- American Coton Club You Tube Video Channel Subscribe to the American Coton Club Coton de Tuléar video channel and let us add your videos to the American Coton Club Coton video channel.
- Coton de Tuléar News blog
- American Coton Club Facebook Page
- Coton de Tuléar Pedigree Database A special thank you to Cathy and Fred Armani for the wonderful pedigree research tool they've maintained on the web for many years. A great tool for researching Coton pedigrees.
- l'Echo des Elingues Coton Magazine - English version
- l'Echo des Elingues Coton Magazine - French version
- How does your Dog Food Brand compare?
- The Adventures of Mon Cherie by Heidi Petran
- Advocates for the Coton de Tuléar Blog
- "ACT" - Advocates for the Coton de Tuléar Facebook page
- Coton Grooming Book written by Brigitte Jespersen and Helle Sydendal.
- Manual de Coton de Tuléar by Terri Tyler
Fun Chat and Coton discussion forum for Members of the American Coton Club
- Coton Tales This forum is a light-hearted and fun chat site to discuss everything about your Coton.
Discussion Forums for Companion owners and anyone interested in the Coton de Tuléar
- AKC or Not Discussion Forum This forum is for discussion about how AKC recognition will affect the Coton de Tuléar. Companion owners, breeders, and anyone interested in the well-being of the Coton de Tuléar are welcome to join and let their opinion be known.
- Coton Friends Coton Friends is a chat group for Coton owners and breeders.
- Dog Seminars Dog Seminars is an informational posting list, not a discussion list, so it is low volume. All types of dog seminars may be listed and / or reviewed on this list, including agility, flyball, obedience, herding, tracking, frisbee, disc, freestyle, rally obedience, diet, raw feeding, holistic care and medicine, physical therapy and conditioning, animal-assisted therapy, kennel management, training, clicker training, aggression, showing, handling, conformation and structure, genetics and breeding and rescue.
Discussion Forums for Breeders
- American Coton Club Breeders Forum This is an Internet forum for the Code of Ethics Breeders of the American Coton Club.
- International Coton Breeders Forum This is a low volume list for discussion of breeding matters pertaining to the Coton de Tuléar. This forum is not for general chit-chat.
- Canine Reproduction & Puppy Intensive Care This is an extremely high volume forum with 2000 - 3000 email posts per month. Keep the volume of emails in mind when deciding on daily digest or individual emails.
- Canine Genetics The Canine Diversity Project is an attempt to acquaint breeders of domesticated Canidae (dogs) with the dangers of inbreeding and the overuse of popular sires. Both lead to the indiscriminate loss of genetic diversity and increase the frequency of genetic problems in the population.
Vaccine Information Resources
- Advise from Dr. Schultz
- Vaccinating Small Dogs
- Vaccine Additives
- Vaccine Side Effects, Adverse Reactions, Contraindications, and Precautions Recommendations to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Critter Advocacy Organization
Traveling with your Rare Breed Coton de Tuléar®
Puppy mill Information
Animal Welfare & Animal legislation
Banners for American Coton Club COE Breeders
If you are an American Coton Club COE Breeder and would like to add an American Coton Club banner to your web site please choose a banner from this page.
*Please do not alter or amend any of the beautiful American Coton Club web graphics created by our talented designer Annika Lindblom.